December 02, 2022
Festive French: Our Fave '75 with a Lil' Twist
It's beginning to look a lot like cocktails!
As someone who took 3 different Emily Post etiquette courses, I've always wanted to throw a fancy dinner party Mad Men Style. However, the one thing consistently holding me back is my bartending skills. Despite Google and my incredibly knowledgeable friends, one of my best friends has written two books; when it comes to mixing cocktails, I know next to nothing.
[Enter Casey Snipes]
She is here to show us a fun twist on a cocktail classic French 75, The French Cranberry 75!
This recipe is so delicious and easy that you will impress all your guests (or maybe just yourself if you want to hang out and binge Christmas movies!).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 ½ oz vodka
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- ¾ oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 oz champagne/prosecco
- fresh rosemary and cranberries, for garnish
HOW TO MIX IT:
- Add the vodka, cranberry juice, and lemon juice to a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne/prosecco/your bubbly of choice.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary and a few fresh cranberries.
Happy Holidays & Merry Cocktails!