Hello, lovelies! I’m Casey, the founder of TRXi ViNTAGE.
- I go to the thrift store at least 4 times a week
- My cats are both named after Harry Potter characters (Luna and Minerva respectively)
- I have an unhealthy obsession with the show Riverdale
- Did I mention I love Riverdale?!
- I used to be the Creative Director for Molly Green and it was the best job I ever had. I have been seriously affected by FOMO since branching out to start my own business. It’s no joke. There should be medication for it.
I started TRXi as a way to justify my obsession with treasure hunting.
My favorite days are ones spent sifting through thrift store racks, musty estate sales, or my grandmother’s attic. I found I had a knack for finding those truly vintage gems and I figured I should find a way to share my plunder instead of turning into a crazy hoarder. I’ve been working in retail since college and so I’m pretty well-versed in the world of wholesale buying and boutique management. One day I found myself thinking, “Hey, what if I started selling vintage clothes at a wholesale price to boutiques that want to sell vintage along with their new…” and that was the beginning of TRXi ViNTAGE! So while I’m working on launching my own online vintage retail website (www.trxivintage.com launching this summer!) I’m also focusing on boutique/brand collaborations, and Molly Green was a natural first place to start. To see the launch of the first TRXi x MG collab is a dream come true; A first step in the unpredictable world of self-employment made a little easier by getting to work again with the people I love so dearly. So I hope you enjoy being able to shop these TRXi picks on Molly Green’s online store! You can also find even more at any of their brick and mortar locations in Nashville and Birmingham. And if you want to follow along with TRXi you can find it on Instagram here: @trxivintage and me here: @caseysnipes to be updated on all the latest twists and turns.
Hugs and kisses to my Molly Green fam and to all of you sweet readers – happy shopping!
xx – Casey