We are thrilled to announce a part-time opening on our MG Creative team! We are looking for an organized human who is passionate about customer care and attention to detail to become our Web Admin! Shopify and web management experience is a HUGE plus. Must be based in Nashville, TN.
APPLY NOW, click HERE
- Virtual Customer Care- A lot of our online customers have never set foot in a MG. We want to make sure we are taking our in-store customer values and expressing them virtually! As the virtual customer care you manage the Shop Molly Green inbox and incoming customer communications.
Web Product Coordinator- As the web product coordinator one of your top priorities is to publish products in coordination with date they are landing in store.
- Create compelling descriptions for products.
- Upload product photos/videos.
- Optimize product SEO
- To ensure online success, you will need to optimize web pages with photography, graphics and layout to best express our brand and give the customers a sense of direction when they land on any given page. Keep fresh and test consistently.
- Sometimes product stick around for a while! In those special cases, we like to keep them looking FRESH! You will be responsible for updating older products with new photos/descriptions as needed.
- Through an app on the website, you will manage broken links and 404 errors.
Manage and keep track of online order processing. Sometimes orders don’t go as they should. You will be responsible for overseeing a spreadsheet where we log and track mistakes, follow up with stores to let them know, and ultimately tack the conclusion (did we return, exchange, refund, send a gift card, etc.)
- Ensure store teams are packing and processing orders to our standard.
- When we sell through items, we need to make sure the website matches what’s happening in stores! You will be responsible for removing sold-out styles/ color variants.
- Process & handling online returns- We love an app! Our online return app is really great. Building off of virtual customer care sometimes customers need to return or exchange an item. Through the app, you will be responsible for managing these returns.
- We love to HEAR good things! We encourage customers to leave feedback for the products they love. You will be responsible for reading and approving these reviews. Read a great one? You’ll send it to the team!
Process samples & return to stores(s)- We are constantly getting new arrivals in the stores and shooting them for the website. One of the fun things about your job is you’ll get to see what’s coming first! After the photoshoot, you will be responsible for making sure the samples are processed and returned to the store.
- Must Live in Nashville
- Hours will vary but must have a min 15-20 hrs available a week
- Organized & Attention to Details
- Ability to meet deadlines
- familiar with Apple products
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
- Candidates with Shopify and web management experience/skills preferred
- Enthusiasm for the MG brand and a growing small business
APPLY NOW, click HERE